In Australia, we are a landscape providing agency. We aim to provide the best landscaping services and providing our best for our clients. We have built trust with the consumers with our exceptional services and extra care we offer to all our customers. This has also ensured that we stand apart from all our competitors.
We are proud
We are proud to offer the best landscaping services as we have been successfully delivering the all features of civil construction, structural landscape hard-works, horticultural soft-works, maintenance,
irrigation and anything relating to your garden services. No matter what, the project is small or big in scale, we provide our services with commitment and hard work.
Services We Offer:
We select our projects and give you a timeline and budget. The project is chosen so we can promise high quality standards for you and then we give a timeline, which shows a time period of our work. The budget is also there, but we make sure the cost would be less for you.
The entire plan is summarized in packages”
The entire plan is summarized in packages, which you can chose easily from. We are serving from very long time and therefore we promise best quality services with reasonable money. We deliver services with best horticulture experts and skilled labor; our team not only gives best services at reasonable rates but also build long-term trust between our customer and us.
The team provides email confirmation and booking services, you don’t need to da a physical effort. Our services are available 24 hours a day. Our dedicated team is best in the business and coordinate with emails and phone messages both.
What the architect or landscape architect can do is to read the site and immediately grasp the potential of the difference in height, exposure or space .
What the designer can guess is your inclination or your personality but what he can never do is guess your wishes or rather design your garden without your precious guidance.
Your first commitment will be to understand what you are looking for , it can be an outdoor room for children’s games, a space for your animal friends or even a contemplative place in which not to let the negative thoughts of the day enter and regenerate yourself thanks to the positive force of nature.
brugmansia-sauveolensLet’s take for example the case in which you feel the need for a place for meditation and let’s start from what can be a starting point: something in life has tormented you, you have overcome it as soon as you realized that you were chasing a chimera or even worse a malevolent desire. that could harm you.
The focal point of the space will therefore be the ‘danger’ that I would represent from a beautiful, scenographic but at the same time poisonous plant such as the Datura ‘Brugmansia sauveolens’ .
This shrubby species like your negative experience is beautiful in appearance but poisonous and toxic to your person. To make this element unreachable by you or by any animals, I would surround it at the base with 639px-Rosa_Golden_Wings_1bush roses that in terms of shades are close to the chosen variety of Brugmansia such as the “ Golden Wings ” rose .
The first step in choosing a landscape designer is to determine the budget. How much money do you have available for this project?
The second step is to create three lists.
- Look at your landscape. Create a list that contains everything you want to remove from your garden. Tired of that old ’80s hot tub you never use? Put it in the “GET-Rid-OF List.
- Write a second list that contains everything you like about your existing landscape. You love that DIY slate patio you installed 5 years ago. It’s perfect.
- You dream of a Douglas spruce pergola – a vine and wisteria pergola that provides shade for a table that seats sixteen. But you don’t know if this makes sense or even if you can afford it. Put it on your wish list.
Write everything down, even if you can’t imagine how it will fit together. These lists don’t have to be perfect or defined. The idea is to develop some clarifications for you. With your three lists and your budget in mind, choosing a landscape designer will be a lot easier.
Contact your local friends, family and day care centers to get local recommendations. Interview with two or three local landscape architects. Ask them about their design process and discuss any concerns about the project. See if they are suitable for you personally.
- Does this person want to impose a design on you?
- Is he willing to work with you to create a space that suits your microclimate and the aesthetics of your design?
- Discuss the costs in all the details necessary to make you feel comfortable moving forward. Let him or her know your budget.
- Listen to his feedback. Is your budget reasonable? Is this designer willing to collaborate with you on a project that fits your budget?
- Before moving on, make sure you have a written contract detailing costs, the change order process, and a timeline.